You landed a casting call! Excellent! Here are a few tips from Paul Fisher
1) Be Happy. Smile!!!
2) Be professional & courteous at all times.
3) Always be on time!
4) Carry a pair of Thongs / Sandals with you at all times (to save traumatizing your feet)
5) If you have a full day of castings, plan properly (subways, cabs)
6) If the casting people have a special request (within reason), don’t feel stupid, just do it
7) Remember to ALWAYS bring your book stocked with cards or portfolio sheets
8) If you don’t have a lot of time, prioritize your castings
9) If you have a commercial booking and get your lines ahead of time, learn them!
10) Make yourself memorable . . . maybe a two line joke . . . something to set you apart from 200 people
Looking to find casting agencies? Visit LatitudeTalent.com today and apply to become our next success story!